Japan Australia Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 5 Must-Read Most Popular Japan Australia Articles of 2011

Hope you all had a great New Year’s (明けましておめでとうございます).

Japan Australia had a great year in 2011 and now it is time to get together a “best of” list to review the year.

Here are the top 5 most popular articles from 2011.

#5 Christmas in Japan


Published on December 9th this is one of my recent posts that has proved to be quite popular. It outlines how Christmas is uniquely celebrated in Japan and how you can spend a festive Christmas in Japan like back home.




#4 Shin Nihongo no Kiso

Published on June 24th this article highlights one of the best Japanese language textbook available. It was one of the main textbooks instrumental in helping me successfully learn Japanese and a great aid in studying for the Japanese Language Proficiency test.





#3 Is it Safe to Travel to Japan

Published on May 14th this article came out just two months after the March 11 earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan. I had a lot of people asking me whether Japan was Safe to Visit and this article put to bed some of the fears that people had about travelling to the main tourist areas in Japan.




#2 Easy to Cook Japanese Recipe Yakisoba

Published on April 10th this easy to cook Japanese recipe has been very popular. Yakisoba is a popular takeaway dish in Japan and is usually served with a fried egg on top and with some Japanese mayonnaise. It is a popular festival food and can be found all over Japan.




#1 Mos Burger in Australia

Published on June 28th this article has surprisingly been the most popular for 2011. Looks like there are a lot of Mos Burger lovers out there and the burger chain has been highly anticipated in Australia. Mos Burger is a famous hamburger chain restaurant in Japan that pitches itself as a gourmet burger chain that is healthier than its rivals.


Keen to visit Japan in 2012 then check out some of the reasons to Visit Japan in 2012 and how you can do Japan on a Budget

18 comments:

  1. All good posts, JA. Looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lina, I always appreciate your comments and hope you will continue to stop by in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work JA, some cool articles in there. All the best for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know that you wrote about " Is it Safe to Travel to Japan" post.
    It's safe there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Japan Australia,
    Kochira koso. ^^

    Hope to see you over at mine often too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Christmas in Japan is one of my favorite posts of yours... it's so cool reading about how different nations contrast in holiday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Reesan, Hope you have a great 2012 and look forward to some more cool articles from you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Cocomino, That is one of my favourite articles and I've always tried to promote that Japan is very safe and one of the must see destinations in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Lina, Not a problem and you can count on it. I really enjoy your posts and look forward to many more in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Amber, That was one of my favourites and I love how Christmas in Japan is very different from anywhere else in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mos Burger was the most popular post? That's nice! I love Mos Burger.

    All the best for 2012! Keep those posts coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Rurousha, I thought that was pretty cool, too and I can't wait for Mos Burger to make their debut in Melbourne. Have a great 2012 and looking forward to reading more great posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all, I would like to say thank you so much for leaving trails in my blog - Travel & Living Journal of DT.

    Second, thanks for the sharing. It is useful when I am going Japan again in future. I quite miss Japan sometimes. Which part are you in Japan? Maybe we could meet up when I am going Japan :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks DDT, I really like your travel blog. Japan is an amazing place. I travel between Gifu in Japan and Melbourne in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much for your follow and comment! On my last visit to Melbourne I made my fella take me to the Mornington Peninsula - in the middle of July. It was a great trip though! I look forward to reading some fun articles over at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Maria, Not a problem! Look forward to reading some more great posts from you. The Mornington Peninsula is a beautiful place, especially during the summer with those wonderful beaches :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good post to catch up on what I've been missing in my logging absence! Looking forward to the Colonel Sanders one especially. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Ri, Hope you had a great Christmas and New years and Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu for 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This via Social Media

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...