Japan Australia Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best food to bring my host family in Japan?

Most people tend to bring chocolate or candy but you need to remember that American chocolate/candy is very different from the Japanese variety and is a lot sweeter. Japanese love the European style of chocolate and I recommend brands like Godiva, Lindt, etc. The Belgium and Swiss chocolate brands are very popular and a good choice as they are expensive in Japan. I don't recommend Hershey's as most Japanese don't like it and Kit Kat is everywhere in Japan. American candy goes down really well in Japan. Things like soft candy (gummy bears) and sour candy is extremely popular. I am from Australia so I always bring Tim Tams which are chocolate biscuits and they are very popular in Japan, so something like chocolate biscuits or cookies would be very popular. Chocolate Chip Cookies are always very popular and this would be my best recommendation.

Easy To Follow Steps To Create Over 108 Top Japanese Recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This via Social Media

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...