Japan Australia Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Song of the Week Everybody Go by Kis-My-Ft2

This week’s number one single on the Japanese Jpop Oricon charts is Everybody Go by Kis-My-Ft2.

Kis-My-Ft2 is a Japanese boy band formally by Johnny & Associates (Johnny's). The group officially announced their CD debut on February 12, 2011, but this was postponed due to the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan.

This is Kis-My-Ft2’s debut single and is also the theme song to Ikemen desu ne (You’re Beautiful).


Kis-My-Ft2 Official Website

Here is a performance of the single Everybody Go by Kis-My-Ft2 on Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ

4 comments:

  1. Hm........cool band but bit too boy band for me......... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny, boy bands from (Johnny's) are always huge in Japan and almost regularly debut at number one on the charts. I prefer the cute pop of the girl bands myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy band is always fun to look at for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lina, I thought you might like this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This via Social Media

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...