|Photo by JanneM|
• 3 eggs
• cracked black pepper
• vegetable oil
• 100g chicken breast
• ½ small onion, peeled and chopped
• 4 tbsp fresh or frozen green peas, cooked
• 4 tbsp fresh or frozen corn, cooked
• 4 mushrooms
• 2 cups of warmed cooked rice
• tomato sauce
• a few sprigs of parsley
1. Beat eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Heat up a frying pan and oil lightly.
3. Pour in ¼ beaten egg and cook until the surface becomes dry.
4. Transfer to a plate and repeat to make 3 more omelettes.
5. Cut chicken breast into 0.5cm cubes and add to frying pan with onion, stir-fry until cooked.
6. Add green peas, corn and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper to taste while stirring.
7. Add warmed rice to pan and stir, combining rice with other ingredients.
8. Lay an omelette on an individual plate and place half of the rice mixture on one half. Fold over the other half of the omelette.
9. Drizzle tomato sauce decoratively over the omelette and garnish with fresh parsley.
Easy To Follow Steps To Create Over 108 Top Japanese Recipes!