Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
10g sachet bonito soup stock
¾ cup mirin
1.5 tbs Soy Sauce
¾ cup miso paste
115g baby corn (thinly sliced)
150g oyster mushrooms (sliced)
300g firm tofu (diced)
2 x 200g packets fresh udon noodles
60g baby spinach
1. Combine 6 cups of cold water and stock in a saucepan over a high heat and bring to the boil.
2. Add the mirin and soy sauce. Remove ½ cup of the liquid from the saucepan and place in a bowl.
3. Add the miso paste to the bowl and stir to combine. Return the miso mixture to the saucepan and reduce the heat to medium.
4. Add corn, mushrooms and tofu. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Divide the noodles and spinach between bowls and top with soup mixture. Stand for 3 minutes or until the noodles are heated through. Serve
Recipe by Liz Macri (Super Food Ideas)
Easy To Follow Steps To Create Over 108 Top Japanese Recipes!
Japanese Recipe Niku Jyaga (Meat & Potatoes)