Japan Australia Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Picture of the Week Halloween in Japan 2011

Halloween begins at the beginning of September in Japan with places putting up Halloween decorations in September through to October. The big theme parks go full out and offer fantastic Halloween events during this time.

Tokyo Disneyland has Disney’s Halloween from September 4th to October 31st featuring parades, Halloween decorations and during Halloween, you can visit Tokyo Disneyland dressed in Disney character costumes!


Universal Studios Japan kicks off the Halloween season with a Halloween parade. Universal Studios Japan will hold its annual Halloween events from September 6 to November 3 (National holiday) 2011.

Halloween at Tokyo Disneyland
I will be posting some of the cool Halloween and Autumn snacks available in Japan during the next few weeks.

8 comments:

  1. The photos at Disneyland sure reminded me of our trip last year! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lina, I love Disneyland around Halloween and Christmas time. It is quite the fun experience for young and old :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and also your blog!
    I follow u!
    pass to mine and follow me too :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love this post darling :D

    puss puss and huggs from <33

    combo-monster.blogspot.com

    P.S. could you please please do me a favour and vote for me by liking my photo on this link :)

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150310737991219&set=a.10150310737876219.336775.304442071218&type=1&theater

    It really means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Duygu for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always seem to get to tokyo disneyland on the outskirts of the halloween period. i'll have to try and get there during halloween at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Reesan, it is a magical time to visit Tokyo Disneyland and the atmosphere is amazing. I love it along with Christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This via Social Media

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...