|image from cozymax|
This Month’s Easy to Cook Japanese Recipe is Shogayaki, which is a quick and easy dish to make at home. This recipe uses the Teriyaki sauce shown in last month’s recipe to flavour the sliced pork, which is then stir-fried.
Shogayaki is commonly served hot with rice and shredded cabbage.
• 1 cup teriyaki sauce (See Teriyaki Sauce Recipe)
• 200g sliced lean pork
• 1 tsp freshly grated ginger juice
• vegetable oil
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• ½ brown onion
• 2 cabbage leaves, sliced
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce.
2. Marinate pork in teriyaki sauce and ginger juice for 30 minutes.
3. Pour a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and stir-fry onion and pork for 5 minutes or until cooked.
4. Add sauce and cook for another minute.
5. Serve with sliced cabbage on the side.
Easy To Follow Steps To Create Over 108 Top Japanese Recipes!