• 2 tbsp tomato sauce
• 2 Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tbsp dashi
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp honey
• 300g yakisoba noodles
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 100g sliced pork fillet
• 2 cabbage leaves, cut into small pieces
• ½ carrot, sliced
• 2 shitake mushrooms
• 1 spring onion
• white pepper
Toppings (if desired)
• aonori (green-seaweed) flakes
• dried bonito flakes
• Japanese mayonnaise
• red pickled ginger
1. Cook noodles and drain well.
2. Heat oil in pan and add garlic, sliced pork, cabbage, carrot, shitake mushrooms and spring onion, stirring all the while.
3. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
4. Make sauce by combining all the ingredients together.
5. Add noodles and sauce to pan, while still stirring.
6. Place the noodles onto individual plates and top with red pickled ginger, green nori or bonito flakes if so desired.
• You can buy already prepared yakisoba sauce at most Asian Supermarkets.
• Yakisoba is also great with a fried egg on top and with some Japanese mayonnaise.
Easy To Follow Steps To Create Over 108 Top Japanese Recipes!
Some other Great Japanese Recipes that you might enjoy:
Tonkatsu (deep fried pork cutlet)
Gyudon (beef bowl)