Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
1 chicken thigh
1 garlic clove (minced)
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp Japanese cooking sake
1 tbsp Japanese mirin
1 thumb size piece of ginger (minced)
½ cup corn flour
1. Cut chicken into bite size pieces
2. Mix together the garlic, soy sauce, sake, mirin and ginger to make the marinade.
3. Add the chicken to the marinade mixture and marinade for about 30 minutes.
4. Drain the chicken pieces from the marinade mixture and cover the chicken pieces with the corn flour.
5. Deep fry in vegetable oil at 170 degrees until golden brown.
Easy To Follow Steps To Create Over 108 Top Japanese Recipes!
Japanese Recipe Miso Soup
Japanese Recipe Niku Jyaga
Basic Japanese Cooking (Pantry Essentials)
Basic Japanese Cooking (Japanese Food)